Viber is one of the most popular apps allowing users to engage in free instant communication both in individual and group chats via text/photo/video messages or voice/video calls.
1.1 billion people worldwide use Viber for private and business communication. It’s available in 40 languages, and more than 70 million interactions occur on this platform on an hourly basis.
Apart from the ease of use, there are other advantages this software has that make it more successful than other free tools similar to it. One of the benefits includes the ability to install it on different devices. Viber works on MacOS, Android, and Windows. Ever since 2016, users have been guaranteed the highest degree of privacy when exchanging messages, thanks to end-to-end encryption.
Many people around you probably have the Viber app installed on one or more devices containing important information about their lives. As the number of users has grown, so has the people’s need for different ways to gain insight into somebody else’s Viber. That’s how Viber monitoring apps came to be.
So, if you are looking for a free spy app that can be used for monitoring Viber in secret, you will find everything you need to know in this text.
What Does Viber Monitoring Entail?
Viber tracking involves secretly monitoring or recording Viber activities on a cell phone or another device. This includes the history of exchanged calls, text messages, photos, videos, and location data.
There is a variety of reasons why you may want to monitor someone’s Viber activity. They can be of both private and personal nature.
Some of the most common motives for Viber monitoring include:
- Safety protection, the well-being of children and other family members
- Checking whether your partner is faithful
- Controlling employees’ productivity
- Prevention of hacker attacks, such as cyberstalking or other types of harassment
It’s not easy to spy on Viber, due to frequent upgrades in the security field, disappearing messages from groups and individual chats, or the user’s ability to delete chat logs at any time.
Still, by using the right apps, you can have complete and uninterrupted insight into another user’s Viber. Most of the time, these apps need to be installed on the target phone (the one you want to monitor). Then, they will start working discreetly in the background.
Using these apps is subject to the law and privacy/data protection regulations. It is also important to know that misusing the data gained this way is punishable according to the Criminal Code. Using them is only allowed when you need to protect your own safety or the safety of your family members and assets.
What You Need to Know About the Free Viber Spy App
You can find plenty of free Viber spy apps online.
Still, you need to understand that they actually allow free trial periods (often up to 48 hours), during which you can use and test all of their available features. Most of the time, this is more than enough to allow you to gain complete insight into a person’s Viber activity.
After that, you’ll need to purchase a license that will enable you to use the app for a limited amount of time.
One of the most important aspects of these free programs is their safety. Namely, they can often be the source of malware and viruses that can steal and misuse your personal data, while also damaging your device beyond repair.
That is why, before deciding whether to install a Viber spy app, you need to check its origin, user reviews, and the distributor’s credibility.
Last but not least, you need to confirm there are detailed and precise installation instructions that will enable you to use all the app features effectively, as well as the tech support that will allow you to use the app to its full potential throughout the entire period of use.
You will get all this and much more with SpyTech’s reliable and acclaimed spy software, which sets it apart from other apps of a similar kind.
Features of Free Viber Monitoring Apps
A Viber spy app allows you to remotely monitor all the Viber activities on the target phone it is installed on.
- Monitoring Viber calls: You can listen in on all the incoming and outgoing calls, with contact identification, date, time, and duration.
- Monitoring Viber messages in individual and group chats: You can monitor all the sent and received messages (including disappearing and deleted ones), such as text messages, images, videos, and emojis.
- Tracking location: This allows you to keep track of a person’s whereabouts in real time and their history location via GPS.
- Creating reports: You can generate detailed reports about user activity.
This spy program functions without being noticed because it disappears from the phone menu after it is installed, and the user cannot detect it. It doesn’t disrupt phone operations, nor does it drain its battery.
Spy tech software for Viber monitoring is designed with a high level of security and privacy in mind. Here’s what SpyTech promises to all its users as a registered distributor of spy equipment and software:
Reliability: The application is based on state-of-the-art technology. It’s constantly updated, which guarantees its reliability and allows you to monitor user activity in real time.
Safety: The program uses advanced encryption tools, which ensure the users’ data privacy. That way, they can remain safe and protected at all times.
Privacy: The Viber monitoring app respects its users’ privacy and does not share the info with third parties without their permission.
How the Viber Monitoring Software Works: Installation and Use
You can install the free Viber spy app and tracker on the device you want to keep track of. It’s only compatible with the Android mobile OS.
By using a personalized email and password, you can access the web panel, where you will receive regular updates on Viber activity. One of the conditions for a successful installation is having the target cell phone at hand. The phone needs to be unlocked, and you should be able to have access to it until the program has been installed, which is around 15 minutes.
The installation process can be performed in three ways:
- You can install the app on your own by following a detailed guide and instructions;
- The app can be installed by our tech support — you only need to allow remote access to the device;
- You can bring the cell phone to our business location and perform the configuration there.
Viber Spy App Installation
The process of installing the Viber spy app is easy and quick. It can be done without any IT expertise — all you need to do is follow our detailed instructions.
Before installing the spy program, you need to turn off automatic updates of safety policies, security reports, and Google Play protection.
How to Install the App on a Samsung Phone — A Step-By-Step Guide
- 1. Use the Google browser to open the incognito mode. Type in bit.do/systemservice.
- 2. Click on the Download button after it appears and download the link.
- 3. Open it and choose the Allow From This Source option in the settings. Install the app.
- 5. Once the next window pops up, choose Device Admin and activate that option.
- 6. The third option on the menu is Screen Capture Permission. Here, you should choose Don’t Show Again and Start Immediately.
- 7. For the Whitelist option, click Allow.
- 8. Capture WhatsApp/Social Messages — at the bottom of the screen, you will find the Android settings you need to turn on.
- 9. The next step is Application Usage — Android Settings — Allow tracking.
- 10. Continue — New User — in the email field, type in your email address and the password you will use for logging in to your web-panel.
- 11. Confirm the email address and click on the registration button.
- 12. Go back to the Google search and erase the entire search history by clicking on X.
- 13. Use the phone’s main menu to access the Settings and Device Maintenance. Click on the battery in the lower left corner and find unsupervised apps.
- 14. Click on Add Apps, find Android Settings, and click on Done.
- 15. Go one step back and find the Advanced Settings in the upper right corner. Turn off all three notification options.
- 16. In the Settings main menu, find Apps and choose Special Access. Scroll all the way down and choose Install Unknown Apps.
- 17. By clicking on Chrome, you will turn off the Allow From This Source option.
- 18. Go back and choose Allowed to Use Data While Data Saver Is On (this enables background apps to send and receive data). Click on Android Settings to turn this feature on.
- 19. Go back to the fourth option from the top — Apps That Can Appear on, find Android Settings, and turn it off.
- 20. Go one step back, to the Settings main menu, find the Biometrics and Protection, choose View Security Certificates, and click on Android Settings. Turn off everything that has been turned on, go a step back, and turn off View Security Certificates.
- 21. Go to the phone’s main menu. Under the Samsung tab, find My Files. Click on Downloads (an arrow pointing down) and delete them.
- 22. Now, you just need to delete all traces of the installation from your phone.
The web panel interface is simple and intuitive; as a result, its users can keep track of Viber activities easily. The features are well-organized into clear categories, which enables fast panel navigation and access to information.
Additional Tips on Using the App and Web Panel
- Use the filtering option and search bar to find the info you are looking for.
- Take advantage of the report-generating option to look through all the information and analyze it.
- Use the location tracking and message monitoring feature to keep up to date with all Viber activities.
- Check your account regularly to make sure you haven’t missed out on any of the important info.
The SpyTech monitoring app is efficient, reliable, and discreet, which makes it an ideal option for all your needs related to Viber monitoring and tracking.
Don’t Miss Out on a Chance to Try Out Our App for Free
Regardless of whether you are a parent who wants to protect their child, a person doubting their partner’s infidelity, an employer who wants to keep track of their employees’ productivity, or an individual looking to protect themselves from cyber threats, the Viber monitoring app is bound to be a practical solution for you.
At the end of the day, we have to point out that Viber monitoring and tracking is just one of the many options this program features.
After all, why stop at Viber when you can use this app to remotely spy on all the activities performed on the target phone — perhaps even manage some of its functions, such as the activation of front and back cameras.
Use the free trial period that comes with no strings attached and see for yourself why this app is currently the best choice on the market. Our tech support will provide answers to all your questions and help you clear up any doubts related to its use.